One Solution, Infinite Benefits
- The Happiness Practice (THP) empowers leaders to champion and cultivate individual and organizational happiness while measuring Return On Happiness (ROH).
- Designed to become a way of being, THP takes advantage of human neuroplasticity, the brain’s inherent ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections.
- As the heart and soul of THP, individuals learn and practice the 5 Principles of Happiness. By integrating these key principles into their personal and professional lives, participants develop new ways of feeling and thinking that reduce stress and increase happiness while optimizing emotional, physical, and behavioral wellbeing.
- The Return on Happiness system tracks quantitative and qualitative improvements in key performance indicators including happiness, resiliency, collaboration, sustainability, innovation and more.
- By enhancing individual and collective wellbeing within an organization, THP helps support and sustain collaboration, innovation, loyalty and other mission-critical benefits, thereby cultivating competitive advantage.
Infinite Benefits of THP for Individuals
- Explore the true nature of happiness and redefine it as an authentic, inside-out state that can be cultivated and expanded with practice
- Understand why self-care is essential to wellbeing
- Recognize the physical, emotional, and behavioral toll of unhealthy stress and burnout
- Increase resiliency and enhance creativity
- Build and strengthen relationships with colleagues
- Enhance personal and professional development
Infinite Benefits of THP for Organizations
- Champion, ignite, measure and sustain the power of workforce happiness
- Build a high-performing culture of wellbeing
- Reduce stress and burnout
- Enhance creativity and engagement
- Improve productivity and performance
- Increase creativity and innovation
- Decrease absenteeism and turnover
- Support, optimize, retain and attract top talent